Martindale Abrasion & Pilling Tester is used for checking the abrasion besides pilling resistance of fabrics. SKZ Industrial provides you the high-quality Martindale Abrasion and Pilling Tester that is calibrated & available at affordable price. It consists of 4 testing plates where the grazing fabrics is attached, these 4-testing table are well mounted on base plate of this instrument. There’s revolving plate that revolves with the help of 3 cranks, motor and pegs.
There are 4 sleeves attached on revolving plates. The holders for the abrasion and pilling testing are offered with the instrument. There’s a set of weights for the proper pressure on test specimens. The templates for the cutting of samples and abrading cloth as well as their mallet are also provided as the standard accessory.
Some of the salient features of Martindale Abrasion and Pilling Tester are-
- Operative speed ratio of the outer pegs towards inner pegs
- Four specimen can be examined at the same time.
- Maximum load it can hold is 790g (corresponding to the pressure of 12KN/m2)
- Include stainless-steel balls.
- Top Plate made of Acrylic for safety
- Easy reset counter
- Excellent testing performance
- Synchronous motor speed
- Longer service life
- Suitable for all kind of fabrics
- The measurement procedure is unavoidably generate scan & reports that can be printed
The technical Specification of Martindale Abrasion and Pilling Tester comprise of
- No. of heads – 4
- Working pressure on the test specimen – 3 KPA, 6KPA, 9KPA & 12 KPA (4 numbers each)
- Exposed test specimen area – 6.45 cm2
- Maximum pressure available – 12 KPA (790 grams)
- Drive speed ratio of inner and outer peg – 32:34